Browse through this directory of recommended articles and posts to help you should you be trying to decide whether to divorce, whether to save your marriage or how to rebuild after a divorce. All articles are categorized based on different issues. You will find help with issues such as midlife crisis, passive aggressive behavior, infidelity and many other marital problems. Find more tips and resources from Cathy at Divorce Support@About.com, The Huffington Post, First Wives World and Divorced Women Online.
Should You Divorce?
- The Divorce Test
- Four Valid Reasons to Divorce
- Is Divorce The Solution?
- Tell-Tell Signs That it is Time to Divorce
- The Emotional Stages of Divorce: What to Expect During and After Divorce
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Marital Conflict
- 3 Major Causes of Divorce
- Stonewalling in Marital Relationships
- Tips For Dealing With Financial Stress
Coping With Midlife Crisis:
- Symptoms of Midlife Crisis
- Taking Control During Your Spouse’s Midlife Crisis Part I
- Taking Control During Your Spouse’s Midlife Crisis Part II
- While You’re Waiting
- Self-Care During Your Spouse’s Midlife Crisis
- Setting Boundaries With The Midlife Crisis Spouse
- Communicating With Your Midlife Crisis Spouse
- Listening Without Judgement
- The Addiction of a Love Affair
- Signs Your Spouse is Cheating
- What to do if Your Husband is Cheating
- The Difference Between an Emotional Affair and Physical Affair
- 4 Reasons Women Cheat
- 8 Reasons Men Cheat
- What You Need to Know About The Other Man/Woman
- How to Respond to Your Spouse’s Affair
- Will Your Marriage Survive an Affair?
- The Difference Between Domestic Abuse and Normal Marital Conflict
- Are You Being Abused?
- The Need to Control and it’s Relationship to Abuse
- Domestic Abuse: What You Need to Know
- Are You a Victim of Emotional Abuse?
- Identifying and Responding to Verbal Abuse
- What is and How to Get a Restraining Order
- How to Leave an Abusive Relationship
Passive Aggressive Behavior:
- What is Passive Aggressive Behavior?
- Passive Aggressive Behavior: A Form of Covert Abuse
- The Role Anger Plays in Passive Aggressive Behavior
- Why The Passive Aggressive Woman Withholds Sex
- Is Your Passive Aggressive Husband Withholding Sex?
- What Causes Passive Aggressive Behavior?
- Divorcing The Passive Aggressive