When to Divorce is an E-Book that takes a look at what divorce is, what it isn’t, and how to know if divorce is the solution for your marital problems. You shouldn’t divorce until you have turned over every stone and investigated every avenue possible to save your marriage.
When to Divorce will help you make an informed, knowledgeable decision about whether to divorce or not.
You should NEVER divorce until you have a full comprehension of the emotional, financial and legal aspects of divorce. The decision to divorce should not be made until you have no unfinished emotional baggage between you and your spouse. Divorce is not a step to take until you have researched, planned and prepared yourself financially and legally.
Divorce means developing a new relationship with your spouse, a changed relationship with your children and alters your lifestyle. If you are not ready for these changes, you are not ready for divorce.
In When to Divorce I guide you through the process of deciding whether or not divorce is the solution for your marital problems. You will learn about…
√ The Emotional Aspects of Divorce:
- Are you at the point of no return?
- Are you better off without your spouse?
- Are you ready to leave?
- How will friends and family respond?
- Can you take responsibility for your role in the marital problems?
- Can you deal with loneliness?
- How will you handle conflict with your ex should you divorce?
√ The Financial Aspects of Divorce:
- What will the financial consequences of divorce be?
- Who will get the house?
- Who will pay the marital debt?
- How will you cover your monthly expenses post-divorce?
- Do you know how marital assets and debts are divided?
- Have you considered long-term financial impacts to yourself and your children?
√ The Legal Aspects of Divorce:
- How is custody of children decided in your state?
- How is child support determined under your state’s divorce laws?
- How does the court divide marital property?
- Can I move to a new location after divorce?
- What do I need to know before hiring a divorce attorney?
- Who has to move out of the marital home?
- What is divorce mediation?
No one should make a life altering decision like divorce without a full understanding of exactly what that means for them and all involved. Such consequential decisions should only be made with a clear head and heart. When to Divorce helps you look at the situation rationally and come to an informed decision.